Jan 19 , 2021
Let us begin with what Rheumatoid Arthritis is. Rheumatoid Arthritis is known as Amavata in Ayurveda and causes inflammations and severe joint aches for a prolonged period of time. It is an autoimmune disease that occurs when the immune system mistakenly attacks the body’s tissues. In the long run, it tends to get severe, unless proper care is taken, by causing inflammation of the tissues around joints and organs like your heart, kidneys, eyes, and even lungs. However, you need not worry at all because Ayurveda has the best cure for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
What Ayurvedic herbs or ingredients can you use?
Most of the natural herbs are constituted with medicinal properties and that is why their use is prevalent in Ayurveda. Here are some of the most effective herbs and ingredients that you must use and consume to help ease out chronic inflammation and pains.
- Garlic contains diallyl disulfide, a compound that has anti-inflammatory effects. Thus, consuming fresh garlic cloves is good in case you want to prevent or treat Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Ginger not only boosts your immunity but also relieves you from inflammations.
- Willow bark is complemented with anti-inflammatory properties and it gives you relief from back pain, joint aches and swellings.
- Ashwagandha is another trusted Ayurvedic ingredient that acts as a pain-reliever and is extremely effective in treating any form of arthritis including Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Oils to relieve your swellings and inflammations
- Boswellia Serrata (Indian Frankincense) oil appears to show great results by reducing inflammation. It also lessens the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis and is a potential therapy for osteoarthritis.
- Ricinus communis (Castor oil) is highly effective on your joint aches.
- Eucalyptus oil shows effective results on inflammations because of its inflammatory properties.
- Orange, turmeric and ginger oils are some of the other choicest options. All that you have to do is to warm up a good amount of oil and slowly smear it on the joint swellings. Refrain from applying too much pressure.
Taking to Yoga
When you suffer from joint aches, your body becomes stiff. Doing easy Yoga exercises helps your body to loosen up along with giving you a little relief from pain. However, do remember not to exert yourself beyond what you can bear with as it results in body aches and worsening the already existing pains.
We at Aimil Pharmaceuticals strive to offer the best Ayurvedic medicines for all your health concerns. Visit our ayurvedic medicine online store and order medicines as per your requirement. You will get timely deliveries because the sooner you start the medication, the better it is for you. Head to our store today and get relief from your Arthritis pain.