May 22 , 2017
Treatment for Kidney Diseases
Kidney diseases are one of deadliest diseases which if not treated properly can be near fatal. The kidneys are vital organs which clean out all of the waste in our blood and maintain the balance of ions called electrolytes in our body. Some of the reasons behind renal/kidney problems can be direct physical damage due to accidents, consumption of particular drugs over a period, infections, other diseases such as HIV, dehydration, muscle breakdown among other causes.
The inability of the kidneys (located on both sides of our spine) to function can result in swelling, vomiting, weakness and even death in the most chronic of cases. Thus, it is of prime importance that we treat kidney diseases well and in time.
The treatment for kidney diseases is mainly focused on the following- Medications for
- Maintaining Blood Pressure
- Lowering Cholesterol Levels
- To reduce swelling in different parts of the body
- Diet control to reduce waste produced
- To protect your bones (as they get weaker during kidney diseases)
When the disease becomes chronic or is detected at the later stages, the medications used to cure the above mentioned symptoms cannot fully treat a patient. At that stage, there are only two alternatives dialysis or a kidney transplant. Dialysis artificially cleans out the waste in one's body whereas a kidney transplant implants a transplanted kidney from a dead or a living donor.
While not much cannot be done when the kidney diseases become chronic, we can treat it and prevent it at its early stages. It is a well-known fact that allopathic drugs consumed for treating kidney diseases have many a side effect. They can lead to -
- High Blood Pressure
- Urinary Tract Infections
- Cholesterol Problems
- Increases chances of cancer
- Skin Appearance changes and so on and henceforth.
Thus, to avoid these issues the better way for treatment of these renal diseases is to go down the ayurvedic route. For centuries on end, Ayurveda has been used to treat lakhs of patients all across the world up to present times. It is a safe and natural way to treat kidney diseases with relatively lesser side effects.
Neeri KFT and Neeri both are two ayurvedic medications which personify the traits of good old ayurvedic cures amalgamated with modern day cutting edge science. While Neeri KFT has been developed specially for diabetic patients who also have kidney problems, Neeri has been prepared solely for kidney diseases for nondiabetic patients.
The following are some of the advantages of these drugs for treating kidney diseases-
- Relieves symptoms of Urinary Tract Infection within few minutes
- Soothes Urinary Tract and regulates Urinary pH
- A Natural Lithotriptic acting Multidimensionally
- Tends to stimulate regenerative process in nephrons, thereby helps delays dialysis requirement.
- Heals renal injuries, restoring healthier cellular architecture.
- Help prevent recurrence in UTI & Urinary Stones
- Acts as nephroprotective
- Reduces complications in prostatic enlargement
- Reduces elevated blood urea & serum creatinine
- Improves functional capacity of kidneys
- Restores electrolytes homeostasis for improving glomerular filtration rate
- Acts as antioxidant thereby prevents kidney oxidative stress and nephrotic degenerations
- Strengthens defense mechanism of the body, supplementing immunomodulating agents.
- Protects kidneys by renal vasodilation, acting as diuretic and ACE inhibitor.
- Exerts anti urolithic action
- Normalizes urinary pH
- Exerts diuretic(increases urine production) action
- Exerts Antimicrobial action
- Acts as Anti-inflammatory
- Tones urinary system
- Acts as Nephroprotective (slows the loss of neurons)
Neeri KFT and Neeri have both been successfully used by lakhs of people all across the country in treating kidney/renal diseases. Neeri KFT and Neeri bodh are prescribed by doctors and medical practitioners all over the country. The efficiency and effectivity of the drugs have been proven time and time again making the drugs highly successful and popular.