Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
Please read these terms & conditions carefully before confirming your order. If you have any queries regarding these terms, please contact us before placing the order for discount.
In these Terms and Conditions of Sale,
- "Seller" means M/S Shree Ashtavinayak Enterprises.
- "Buyer" means the Retail Customer by whom the order is given.
- Shree Ashtavinayak Enterprises’s committed to safeguard your privacy online and will not share information with third parties.
OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS :
- Free Shipping on Orders of Rs.999/- and above is only applicable on prepaid orders.
- Discount offers are not valid on Lukoskin Combo, Anti Viral Immune Recovery Kit, Immunity Kawach and Covid Essential Kit.
- Offers are applicable only on selected variants and packs.
RECEIVING OF ORDER:
- All orders must be placed on the web portal (www.aimilpharma.life) in writing and are accepted. All the listed products on website are only for the retail customers, not for bulk suppliers & chemists
- At one time customer can order only 10 quantities of any product.
- At one time customer can apply only one code on their purchase.
VALIDITY OF QUOTATION AND PRICES:
- Prices are firm for delivery within the period stated in Seller's quotation and are inclusive of GST or any other taxes if applicable.
- Prices are for Goods delivered, exclusive of shipping charges etc.
- Payment shall be made in full in advance through online gateway process.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
- Buyer agrees that all applicable import, export control and sanctions laws, regulations, orders and requirements, as they may be amended from time to time, including without limitation those of the India, and the jurisdictions in which Seller and Buyer are established or from which items may be supplied, and the requirements of any licenses, authorizations, general licenses or license exceptions relating thereto will apply to its receipt and use of goods.
- The Contract shall in all respects be construed in accordance with the laws of India and to the fullest extent permitted by law, shall be without regard to any conflict of laws or rules which might apply the laws of any other jurisdiction. All disputes arising out of the Contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi courts.