The information given on the website are based on the Ayurvedic texts & modern research about the product, viewers must seek physician’s advice before taking the product & not to go for self-medication.
- Fifatrol Tablets
- Amynity Drops
- Amynity Plus
- Amyron Syrup
- Ayush Kwath
- Formulation Highlight
- Study Result
Zymnet Tablet:“Daily digestive tonic for gastric discomfort”
Zymnet is an fast acting Ayurvedic formulation which is well acceptable, effective and has been found to stimulate digestion, absorption, regulate enzymatic activity in gastrointestinal tract and at the same time relieves gases, griping and control nausea & vomiting.
It has been proved to be one of the most effective medicine for indigestion.
Zymnet tablet contains scientifically proven quality herbs such as Ajwain, Chitrak, Hing. Pudina, Nimbu & Classical preparation like Trikatu, agnitundi vati, Shankh vati which helps in relieving Indigestion, Nausea, Flatulence, Abdominal Pain, Bloating, Bleaching & Gas, Nausea & Vomiting. Which makes patient feels light and comfortable.
Usage benefits :
- Restores digestive ability.
- Maintains the normal intestinal flora (it helps in maintaining the natural functions of GIT).
- Increases the secretion of digestive juices, hence provokes appetite and prevents abdominal
- Relieves in discomfort due to indigestion & gas expulsion.
- Improves absorption & assimilation of food and also helps in normal growth in Children.
- Reduces flatulence (an outcome of sedentary habits), acts as carminative.
- Relieves nausea and regulates gastro-intestinal motility.
- No abdominal discomfort, dizziness or drowsiness.
- Makes a person feel light and comfortable.
Adverse Effects: No such adverse effects have been reported in the recommended dosage for limited period
Quantity: 100 Tablets
Adults : 2 tablets twice or thrice daily after meals or as directed by the physician.
Children : (5-12 years): 1 tablet twice a day after meals or as directed by the physician.
Caution: To be taken under medical supervision only.