The information given on the website are based on the Ayurvedic texts & modern research about the product, viewers must seek physician’s advice before taking the product & not to go for self-medication.
- Fifatrol Tablets
- Amynity Drops
- Amynity Plus
- Amyron Syrup
- Ayush Kwath
- Formulation Highlight
- Study Result
Exoskin : A Non-Steroidal therapy for Eczema & Dermatitis
A Safe and Innovative formulation with Exclusive benefits :
- Reduced Itching & Redness.
- Hydrates Skin
- Calms Blisters & Oozing Lesions
- Protects Skin from Oxidative Damage
Exclusive benefits :
- Exoskin is a Non-Steroidal Patented Therapy for Eczema.
- A clinically & Dermatologically tested formula developed by DRDO.
- Exoskin is safe & intense formula which speeds up the healing process in condition of Eczema & dermatitis with moisturizing effect.
- Exoskin is a poly-herbal formulation enriched with rare herbs from different geographical regions and contains 9 herbs, 1 juice, 1 powder and 5 different oils that provides nourishment, hydration, and repairs dry & damaged skin.
- Exoskin prevents from oxidative damage & reduces inflammation of epidermis by its free radical scavenging action.
- It relieves the itching by stabilizing the mast cells.
- It accelerates the wound healing by increasing the collagen synthesis
Herbs highlights :
Ekputli Lahsun : Suppresses activity of pro-inflammatory cytokines .
Harida : Controls itching & flare-up of Eczema
5 Natural Oils : Hydrates skin & improves ceramides level
Neem Tail : Scavenges free radicals & maintains integrity of epidermal cells
Dhatura : Improves wound contraction rate, promotes re-epithelization process
Karvira : Encourages complete restoration of skin architecture.
Effectively Moisturizes Skin with Power of 5 Natural Oils :
NEEM OIL : Shows neovascularization effect to help repair skin
ROSE OIL : Exerts soothing & cooling effect on skin abrasions & superficial lesions
KARANJ OIL : Acts as Natural permeability enhancer
ROHISHA OIL : Exerts Excellent anti-dermatophytic action
TIL OIL : Attenuates oxidative stress by inhibiting production of xanthine-oxidase & nitric oxide
- Acute Eczema.
- Chronic Eczema .
- Dermatitis or as directed by the Physician.
Direction for Use :
- Apply gently on the lesions, twice a day i.e. in the morning after bath and in the evening before going to the bed or as directed by the Physician
- Duration of treatment- 15 days to 90 days
In some hypersensitive patients, if itching/irritation persists, apply or dilute the medicines with coconut oil or mustard oil or seek physician’s advice.