Jan 13 , 2021
Diabetes is a severe medical condition that can have life-long effects on the body. Although many people have accepted the fact that this disease can never be treated, Ayurveda has a different opinion. Allopathic medicines and insulin shots can also have some long-lasting side effects on other internal organs. On the other hand, Ayurvedic medicines are comparatively more effective with almost zero side effects.
It believes in curing this disease with a combination of medicines, diet, exercise, and panchakarma. There are different names for this condition like Maharogya, Madhumeha, Prameha, and Asrava. Let’s dive into the details.
Treatment of Diabetes
Ayurveda has proved its mantle in treating diabetes. It uses a combination of ayurvedic medicines to control the spread of this condition. Ayurvedic doctors will examine the doshas present in the body of the patient before starting the treatment. Here are some popular medicinal herbs used in treating diabetes.
- Gurmar or Gymnema Sylvestrae powder
- Bitter melon or Momordica Charantia
- Saptrangi or Salacia Oblonga
- Vijaysaar or Pterocarpus Marsupium
- Turmeric or Curcuma Longa
Yoga for Diabetes
- Sun Salutation – Sun Salutation is one of the most effective exercises for diabetes. Ayurvedic doctors recommend doing it at least 4 rounds every morning. Regular practice can shower multiple benefits on the patient.
- Asanas – There are several asanas or poses in yoga that helps in regulating insulin production in the body. They range from relaxing poses to stretching ones. These poses are effective in massaging the internal organs and regulating the digestion system. Sarvangasan, Dhanurasana, Matsyasana, Halasana, Vajrasasna, Pavanmuktasana, and Ardhyamatsyendrasan are some of the major asanas advised for diabetic people.
- Pranayam – There are in total 8 types of pranayama according to the hatha yoga. Bhramari and Bhasrika pranayama are highly effective in diabetes. Moreover, Bhramari also has a calming effect on the nervous system, brain, and mind. Pranayama boosts the oxygen levels and brings down the carbon dioxide levels in the body. People who are diagnosed with diabetes should consult an experienced yoga practitioner to learn the basics of breathing techniques.
- Meditation – Do you know that stress is also one of the prominent causes of diabetes. Meditation is a determined and relaxed state of mind that is highly beneficial in managing stress. people suffering from diabetes should practice meditation to relax their mind and body. Regular practice will help in bringing stability to the nervous system, improves mental health, and insulin levels in the body.
- Yoga Nidra – It is a powerful yoga asana for deep relaxation. It helps in reducing stress and inculcate positive vibes in the mind.
Ayurvedic medicines are highly effective in addressing issues associated with the medical condition of diabetes. They also help in healing muscle weakness, sugar metabolism, exhaustion, and so on.If you are also suffering from diabetes and look forward to getting rid of it, BGR-34 is the ultimate anti-diabetic drug for you. They are the first approved diabetes tablets in India. The medicine is available at Aimil’s website and are 100% natural, without any side effects. Head to our online store to buy BGR-34 or get in touch with our experts today.