The information given on the website are based on the Ayurvedic texts & modern research about the product, viewers must seek physician’s advice before taking the product & not to go for self-medication.
Indian Clay Handmade Soap, 100 Gm ( Pack of 1 )
Click On Higher Packs To Avail More Discounts
Indian clay soap is a hand made three layered mineral rich clay bar unearthed from the renowned bedrock quarries of Kolar region of Karnataka, the fertile lands of Madhya Pradesh & the plenty of full volcanic ash sediments in the western India continent. The naturally occurring clays like fuller’s earth clay (multani mitti) & purified chalk clay (khadiya mitti) make this wonderful skin pampering soap a natural revitalizer for your skin. The soap is enriched with the generous amounts of skin loving oils & herbal extracts which nourishes skin every time you bathe.
Benefits your skin with :
- Fusion of mineral rich three-layered clay bar
- Three layer with three exclusive benefits: Clean- Tone- Revitalize skin
- Brightens complexions with khadiya mitti
- Balance oil production & tightens pores with multani mitti
- Comes with calming earthy fragrance
- Nourish, protect & hydrate skin
Exclusive benefits :
- Handmade soap with earthen purity
- Fulfills nutritional needs of your skin with mineral rich clays
- Improves dermal blood supply with sand wood oil & manjistha
- Peppermint soothes inflammation & relieves redness
- Can be use on face & body
Herbs highlights :
Fuller’s earth clay layer : The layer is infused with sudha multani mitti & sandalwood oil which nourishes deepest layers of the skin with its high mineral content.
Purified chalk clay layer : This layer is infused with sudha khadiya mitti which is a kind of Kaolinite, fortified with wondrous healing properties & rose oil which leaves you & your bathing area with earthy fragrance.
Herbaceous layer : This unique layer is infused with botanical extracts derived from Indian Maddar & Curcuma which tighten up pores, brightens complexion & promotes youthful looking skin.
Direction of use
Wet your face & body with water & gently apply the soap to create a lather & rinse clean.
Store in a cool & dry place as handmade soap melts easily due to its purity.